วันศุกร์ที่ 19 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

Losing 45 Pounds : I have a plan!!!

When I walks on the street and see a lot of women who has a beautiful body, I always feel down ans a little Jealously. Why I haven't a beautiful body like others!!! The people who be around me they usually told me "You are fat." Many time they call me "Hippopotemus" It's dearly hurt me, actually my feeling.

I have 169 cm. tall with 177 pounds(about 80 kg.) I look... what can I say..."huge" But I thinks because of my hip, it's seriously huge. I lost my confident. Nobody like huge hip.

Today I feel that I don't want to let it happen again. No one can harm me by the word "Fat!!!"
"I want to lose my weight!!!" and "I'll have a beautiful body"

My target is "Losing 45 pounds in 12 weeks before Valentine's day"
Absolutely I have my plan for that... Let get start!!!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: